Thursday 30 November 2023

November furtle

Well November was a very mixed month! but in a nice way, lets start with a finish! I blogged more about this here this is a lovely pattern by Ankas Treasures all done in Liberty quilting cotton, destined for Alice Caroline SOS quilt project
Sewing with chums! is there a nicer way to sew? I dont think so 😊, I used to work with Tricia and we bonded throughout the pandemic, a bonkers time but I got a good friendship out of it so not all bad 😊 I am working on my latest floral big cat, which wont be done in time for this furtle but fingers crossed ready for December

this picture is just too good not to share again! I sent off a block to Chris English for his bearpaw quilt, he asked us to use recycled fabric if we could, Scoobs wanted me to use the shirt he had on in this picture so I obliged 😂
Here is the block
I was mostly working on the sashiko stars for this month, but managed to squeeze in another bit of quilt wrangling with this one, its huge!!! Its the sunny patches one from Coriander quilts, Im hoping to get it done before we have visitors at the weekend cos we will need the sewing room space. But oh my it is huge!

Thats it for November! linking up as ever to Archie the wonderdog furtle!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like it’s been a lovely month, with one big finish and more to come in December! Hooray for finishes and the fettling of the, *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! and thank you for hosting the furtle!

      Delete