Wednesday 1 November 2023

Lismore 13th wedding anniversary day 1

 Well how lovely is this?? When we booked this cottage on the Island of Lismore it said it had a thatched roof, I didnt realise that it was turfed! very cosy though! We normally go away at this time of year for our wedding anniversary, a lovely break away was needed. I wasnt sure if I would need holidays so much when I retired but it turns out I do 😊, retirement is wonderful in so many ways but there is still admin stuff to do, people are still people and need to be dealt with 😂so yes a holiday was very much needed.




Oh .... interesting way to get up stairs!!!
😂OK noted!!!


Look at that view!!!!!!!!
Even a slightly mossy fence post for me 😊

Like I said that view .....😍




Those skies ......


After a brief pootle to suss out the area we settled in for our first night 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment