Sunday 11 June 2023

String sane

Yeeeeessss you would have to be a little bit insane to tackle this quilt! But I do love it! Pattern is by Sarah Fielke from "quilted with love"
I started this almost by accident when I had taken the wrong stuff to a guild meeting, one person was selling scrap bags of strings so I thought of this pattern and made a few blocks.
264 blocks later ta dah!!!!





But I did it!! Actually putting it together and quilting it wasn't that bad I was worried about all the bias edges but that wasn't too much of an issue. This will go to a local community hub who asked for a quilt for their breast feeding room.



2 comments:

  1. It’s gorgeous! You’re definitely speeding towards the Fettling halfway point, aren’t you? Hooray for finishes and the Fettling of the, *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on a roll! And I love a pom pom wave! Thank you!

      Delete