Monday 26 June 2023

Mini macaron pouch

 Do you remember the virtual FOQ I did in 2020? how much fun was that! FOQ was cancelled due to CV so I wanted to still support the small businesses and have a bit of fun, so I ordered from all the places I would usually buy from and then had a virtual show and tell on Instagram during the time FOQ should have been on.

I adore all the beautiful little things from Rose Garden Patchwork and had always wanted to do one of these gorgrous mini Macaron pouches. So this is one of the items I bought from them. I dont know what stopped me from  cracking on with it but it took until 2023 for me to get round to it! I will definately do another one because they were so straightforward to do, I thought it would be too fiddly but it honestly wasnt and I am delighted with the finish! Made on our Skye trip June 2023




2 comments:

  1. It’s lovely! Hooray for finishes and the fettling of them *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do love a pom pom wave!

      Delete