Tuesday 27 June 2023

Skye June 2023 day 4 and 5

 Up early! but chill and drink coffee in bed and read - bliss 😊

Again ... that view!
I got up and walked into Broadford, no takeaways open - drat!
I walked through the gardens, shopped in the coop then pootled back to the cottage!




I spent the day sewing Dear Jane blocks, listening to Agatha Christie Miss Marple audio books, does life get any better? I think not.
Corn on the cob for lunch, steak and Idahoan mash for tea. Getting better at applique I think. Listened to Dashiel Hammet and Jules Verne on radio sounds I got 7 Dear Jane blocks done! thats another row!
Day 5 I got up early read and drank coffee 😊
Got a cake and a Yorkie for Scoobs and a breakfast sarnie for me! Picked up Scoobs oh my there were lots of potholes! When we got back we went to the coffee bothy for lunch, how lovely, what a sweet place and great food too, raspberry franginpane cake, lots of pride flags too! Steak and Idahoan mash for tea then watch local hero, its one of Marks favourite films and mine too! I was brought up near Pennan and my step sister has a cottage on the shore there.

What a lovely last full day.


2 comments: