Sunday 11 December 2022

Uneven log cabin

 I have wanted to do this for ages so when the guild set a challenge of a log cabin with a twist it was the perfect opportunity for me to make this quilt. The pattern for the block is from quilting jet girl it makes a nice 11 inch block perfect size for this, poor scoobs freezing again 😆

I used up a whole.load of wintery metallic I bought at kaleidoscope. I love the simple black.white and grey palette.  The faux clam shell shows up really nicely! This probably won't win the challenge prize (update - it didn't 🤣) but more importantly it will go to Siblings together and help keep someone warm, far more important in my book 😊

In making it organisation was key, right up street 😆😆 
The blocks were fairly simple and forgiving to make.
Loved it!


2 comments: