Friday 9 December 2022

Panda markers

 

So! This happened 😳 I've finished this book of Panda markers, nothing unusual there you would think but I've had these markers for almost 5 years? The lovely Archie the wonder dog sent them to me because - pandas!!! I've used some over the years but had almost 2/3 left when I retired .... in pe past few months I've used them all 😳 I think that's a good thing! Also it's a good job I have another packet which another chum sent me! I think it was Cath? Still some left in there plus another packet my chum  Jacky gave me, I have lovely chums I'm very lucky plus I now get time to use all of these 😊








8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. The end of an era approaches! (Hopefully Smiths will sell them again before you completely run out.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was such a visual representation to me of how much I'm now able to do since pesky work isn't getting in the way 😆

      Delete
  3. And, as if by magic, they have! https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/whsmith-panda-page-marker/5013872112257.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm heading off near a smiths now!

      Delete
    2. I went to my local one today and not only did they not have a last lonely pack of panda markers this time, they didn’t have any! In fact, no fun post it notes at all, just boring square ones. Going to put in an online order…

      Delete
    3. Awww that's very kind! But I have plenty to keep me going!

      Delete
  4. (And loooooook! https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/midori-penguin-point-marker-sticky-notes/4902805113885.html I’ll stop now!)

    ReplyDelete