Saturday 31 December 2022

Oh deer layer cake

 

Well! This is the last quilt of 2022. My lovely chum Kim gifted me a layer cake of Momo "oh deer" quite a few years ago! I wanted to preserve the gorgeous focal big prints but was u sure what to do with the rest. 


I decided to make Pinwheels and sash them to the same size as the focal prints. I'm pretty chuffed with the result! This will go off to Siblings together.
I'm particularly chuffed with the backing loooooooook!
It's an ikea duvet cover, they are my go too backing, this I felt was very appropriate 😊
Well that was a very happy last quilt of 2022. Let's see what 2023 brings! 



2 comments:

  1. It’s a gorgeous quilt and will be loved by its recipient. Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! More pom pom waves 😊😊

      Delete