Tuesday 16 April 2024

Florence 2024 day 1

OMG all the excitement 😊😊😊 first visit to Florence since 2019. 
My capsule wardrobe 😊 and yes I'll be staying with nuns!!
I bought this in Florence in 2019 its my holiday adventure notebook, second one 😊 I must buy no 3 ❤️
Ahhh next time must remember to check when mercury is in retrograde 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ oh sigh 
My next flight was booked for the next day so I booked into a hotel and had to exit schipol, using this thing hurts every time 🙄
OK cute dinky wee hotel!! All the high tech stuff a bit annoying but hey its 5 mins from airport so I'll put up with it!


Made sure to stock up on essentials at airport 🤣🤣


Eventually got through to nuns to make sure hotel was still ok for tomorrow,  so funny they had to get a poor English speaking guest to translate she was so jetlagged wee soul, hey ho could be worse 😆😆


No comments:

Post a Comment