Wednesday 10 April 2024

Dear Jane update

Well time for a Dear Jane update! And what an update! I had stopped making blocks hadnt made any for almost a year. It sat there looking at me all sad ... so I chatted with a chum about it and it clarified that it was the black sashing which I didn't like. So what to do? 2 options, binbit or unpick.... I decided on the unpicking option, I wanted to now sash them with the same colour as the background to give a more muted effect. Thankfully I have kept a note of each block 🤣🤣 so nothing could go wrong 🤞


After the unpicking the new sashing commenced
Evidence of unpicking 🤭🤭






and here we are! What a difference 😊 most pleased, instagram agreed too! Almost fully half way, wonder how much further I can get this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment