Monday 31 July 2023

July cinema

Well life got a bit busy and I got out of the way of watching films on my own.
But I came back and had a lovely Disney binge!

I do love a cartoon and retirement gives me the chance to catch up on lots I haven't seen, this one wad new to me but I loved it, great story strong female characters, great stuff. 


This is an oldie, while i dont think its up with the best it was still a good watch.

The original Snow piercer film. I loved the series so wanted so see the film it was based on. Fantastic film, a hard watch at times but brilliantly done.

Oh this one was a cracker! Loved it, apparently Disney got flack for having a guy character 🙄 seriously  what century are we in ...

Another oldie, absolutely adored it!


I felt like some Alien/Terminator type film and this fitted the bill, well done good story clipped along nicely. 

It's nice to get back into the film groove, I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment