Sunday 15 January 2023

Mysterious blue pool

 

The weather here has been atrocious just awful, torrential rain. I'm  not a fair weather walker because if I was I would never get out! But this rain has been too much when I've been out its taken over a day for my coat to dry out.
So a break in the weather means we get out to blow away the cobwebs! Me n the scoobs headed up to Plean to visit what is known as the mysterious blue pool. It was probably a mine shaft, seeing it reminded me of the film "the time machine" must re watch that!
There was an iron age broch there too.




Very interesting! We had a lovely walk through the woods, snow is forecast so we may not get out much next week so lets make the most of it today.






We started the day off with breakfast at Tim Hortons. We have one quite near us, really confused Canadian chums on Instagram! 


2 comments:

  1. It looks like a wonderful place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! It was good because we are now stuck indoors due to ❄️

      Delete