Monday 27 February 2023

Winter mystery project

 
It has been quite a while since I have done much epp, I made a pouch for a chum about 18 months ago but that was it! I gave it up due mainly to eyesight and tendon issues, the eyesight is now bionic thanks to cataract surgery, the jury is still out on the tendon issues! But I thought a little every now and then would be the best course of action.
So the 2023 winter mystery project from Nordic Crafter and Stitching notes seemed perfect. I loved this, it used up some liberty scraps was great fun so an all round win!
Not sure what I am going to actually do with the basket! to be fair I have rather a lot of storage .... but hey its pretty and was good fun to do.






2 comments:

  1. It’s lovely (and would make a nice bed for someone who needs a cosy spot?) - hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm now who would it make a nice bed for? Would need to be someone very small 🤣

      Delete