Tuesday 21 February 2023

Gartmore first one for 2023

 
So this is the bag for clothes!
And these are the bags for sewing 🤣
Dinky ikea trolley at the ready! 


Yip it's the first Gartmore of 2023. There was a time when I wondered if I would ever get to Gartmore again but the retirement Gartmore plus the one rolled over from 2020 last year reassured that it was still an option. 
This visit was with a new group the Killearn switchers, organised by Kim.
But Gartmore doesn't change, whoever I go with the house is a constant, its like visiting an old friend. 
We were in the same toom that we have been in for a few years now.


I went and visited the Cayzer room just for old times sake 😊
So many happy memories here!
For this retreat I wanted to do the bubbles quilt, I bought a lot of speckled fabric and wanted to make the bubbles quilt in it, I'm hoping it looks like planets!
I think it will!
Snowdrops were out in force and the urns were looking fantastic 





Awww my little Dinky trolley all packed to go home, but I've loved being back at Gartmore , I've been here with so many different groups but the house and the vibe stays the same.  Don't know when I'll be back or who with but Gartmore will always be a very special place.
I wanted to steal this mirror! It's fab!
My favourite urn 😊




2 comments:

  1. It looks like a great weekend! When I saw those blocks on your stories, I thought they were like the planets in our solar system so I’d say you’ve got it spot on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! The navy speckled comes in a wide back so I'm going to get some! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

      Delete