Tuesday 28 February 2023

February furtle

 When the heck did it become March???? Well end of February.... 2023 marches on but there is one constant in this batshit crazy world of ours  and thats a furtle! So without any further ado let's see what's been up this month!

Is the world ready for a lego mini budsmam 🤣🤣🤣 a belated retirement present, so cute!
I've been playing catch up with embroideries this is the 2023 sunny quilt embroidery by Lemon drop shop, fun free stitch along on Instagram, I also managed to finish last year's cosy quilt at the same time! Two ✔️s off the fettling list!

Both of these will go into my temperature embroidery book, I still need to put together the one for 2022 ... thats fir another furtle though!
Awww my scoobs! I made this stitch on banner for a chum who is in the process of getting a sewing shed built, she is a big Tula fan. I love making these banners, great pattern by happy sew lucky, quick make too!

So who wore it better 🤣🤣🤣 this was a bit of fun on Instagram. More importantly it marked the finish of one of my longest wips! The tresna scarf. 


Another present for a chum the organiser of the Gartmore retreat, I had forgotten what a satisfying make this pouch was, the boxy clear pouch by Aneela Hoey.
My favourite urn from Gartmore!
I made a start on the bubbles quilt. I'm doing it in speckled fabric I want it to look like planets. I'm thinking of either 4x4 or 5x5 layout I love the look but to be very honest the blocks are really tedious to make ... but I love the effect so will plough on with it.
Awwww 🐼🐼 stitch markers ❤️❤️ a lovely present from a super chum 😊
Milkshake vending machines 😳 who knew they were a thing! We stop off at the smiddy farm shop sometimes for a bacon roll, unfortunately dairy is not my friend at the moment so I didn't indulge!

I love epp and do hope to do a bit more but I'll never be able yo do a huge amount so the winter mystery project from nordic crafter and stitching notes was ideal for me. Great fun.
And also this happened!

Yup! I am going to see Donny Osmond!!!!!! I know its hysterical but hey it will be a fun weekend with two of my oldest chums and I simply cant wait 😊
Let's finish off with this, I will write it up more fully but Katy Cameron gave me a fq bundle of playtime by Melody Miller to make a charity quilt. Using the omcoc pattern by Lucy Engles I made this! So much fun to do.
So that's a wrap for February, quite a few ✔️ off the fettling list there! See you in march!





2 comments:

  1. A post full of fun and finishes, what more could we want? Pandas, that’s what, and they’re there too! I love all your finishes but most of all I love you and Scoobs. Hooray for finishes and the fettling of them *waves pompoms*

    Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete