Saturday 4 February 2023

February seasons

 Well January lasted 60 days didn't it 😆 sheesh! But now we are into February so how is my tree doing? 
This was it at 4.30 on the 4th Jan
Same tree on 4th Feb at 4.30
Gosh that's more of a difference than I expected! Gives quite a boost to see that.
I feel lots of folks are a bit out of sorts at the moment, maybe just all the stuff which is going on and the waiting for some better weather and more light. 
This morning I saw these wee things, hope of new life round the corner.
Some amazing skies too recently.


But it is still winter, my Sunday walk confirmed that. 




But even so spring will come, just need to be patient. 




2 comments:

  1. That’s an incredible difference in the light in just a month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! Gave me quite a boost to see that

      Delete