Monday 27 February 2023

Playtime quilt

 

My Scoobs! doing what he does best and those bears!!!!!!! how flipping awesome are they! love them. But thats the back, lets look at the front!
Oh my, even if I say so myself I do love this quilt!!!!! Katy Cameron very kindly offered a bundle of Melody Miller playtime fabric for me to make a charity quilt, I knew straight away that I wanted to revisit the OMCO pattern by Lucy Engles, and it gave me a chance to use my pappersaxsten templates too, win win!







I had to shoogle the layout a few times but was pretty chuffed with the final layout!
I had to use up the last of my Bears holding hands fabric from IKEA for the backing, how awsome is that, love it and need to get more.
I struggled with finding suitable binding for it, I was scared to ruin the effect but then I found  a half meter of Ombre fairy dust in hot pink - PERFECT!!!!!!
Thank you Katy! this will wing its way to siblings, I know someone will love this.

2 comments:

  1. It’s wonderful and that pink ombré binding is the perfect finishing touch! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so in love with the binding! And more pom pom waves! Thank you 😊

      Delete