Tuesday 8 August 2023

FOQ day 3 last day at show

 Some pictures need no caption, how lovely to have bosies with this one

I managed to hug Tanya as well as say hello to wee Sophie, who offered me her (rather soggy) rich tea, thank you Sophie 😊
Here is a dump of all the pictures I took this day! so many lovely minaitures, maker caption after the picture









































































I went to Heather Audins talk about the guild collection then went to visit the display.
first though I had a fantastic but brief catch up with Natalie and her (not yet) daughter in law Katie, so lovely lots of hugs!!!
































I was wiped out by the end of the day so this was medicinal 😉

sign of a great day!
Tatty bye FOQ see you again next year!
Oh before I forget!!!! purchases! Isnt this penguin adorable! Sad story the lovely couple who ran the stall had their van broken into the night before no stock taken but damage done.
Yes I know I said no more charm packs but you didnt seriously believe me 😂
These make a pouch which is SO simple to make!
boring but necessary
why yes i regretted not buying more of the reindeer print!
Ahhh this is for stitch book!
Yes I also regretted not buying more of the library print ...
One of my farouvrite all time prints
To go with the fabric I bought last year!
yup more Sea Parrot designs!

And thats it for last day at show! We went to the Little Owl for evening meal as we normally do, very nice. What a lovely lovely time!





















No comments:

Post a Comment