Monday 7 August 2023

8 quilt tops for Siblings

 Not my work! Our Siblings Co ordinator put out a call for folks to help with a backlog of quilt tops which needed quilting. We'll now I'm retired I felt I should put my hand up for 8 of them.
I don't do anything fancy when it comes to quilting a simple grid does fine.
Scoobs quite naturally stepped up and did what he does best 😊






He really liked the one below! Oh look he said! It's got cars and trains 🤣🤣

I was on a mission to finish them before FOQ which I did manage to do! A definite red balloon moment 😊
Poor machine needed a hood de floof!
A good use of my hand weights!
There was a binding marathon!!
It all got a bit much 🤣🤣

At one point I was basically chucking them over my shoulder 🙃 
But we got there in the end 😊

2 comments:

  1. They’re all fantastic! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun doing these! and thanks for all the cheering along the way!

      Delete