Monday 22 November 2021

Real life sewing!

 What a view! Wouldn’t you love to meet up with real life chums, laugh and drink and sew and all with a lovely view like this?

Well thats just what i got to do! OMG just incredible, what an experience. After 2 years of zooms and mostly solitary sewing it was just amazing to get away with two lovely chums, to Ruths holiday home up in the highlands.

We had gin 😊 and this type required a pea garnish 😂 so we obliged, please note the snax in the background!
We decided to make the emmaline retreat bag, Sheena has never made one so we decided to talk her though it and its a nice small achievable project. So how is this for a gorgeous trio! So much fun, my bag is in the middle, I made a leaving present for a librarian chum.
Ruth went the extra mile and re created the Gartmore experience with mints in our rooms! There were a lot more in the dish but reader? I ate them 😂

Not content with that Ruth recreated our favourite sandwiches from the Guild area days, chicken tikka and coronation chicken! And they were awesome!
Beautiful sashiko placemats, I got the Mount Fuji one as befitting my Japan trip! I supplied the tunnocks 😊
Such a lovely cosy cottage, I love a wally dug.
Three very very happy amigos! OMG just the best weekend ever!

1 comment: