Sunday 3 October 2021

Lovely things from lovely people

I do love an Emmaline retreat bag! This is the small version and it’s just prefect to fit in all my supplies for EPP. Since getting my bionic eyes I have been able to do lots more hand sewing and really got back into EPP.
The bag and all the things in it make me smile and make me happy, that’s important more so mow than ever.
I love this bag because it reminds me of a great FOQ visit and I think lovely Ruth bought some of this fabric too, the emmaline pattern is perfect for it.


These two cute little boxes nestle in the bottom, I got them from Jen Walshaw many years ago, she got two sets of kids lunchtime box sets so gave me one (it had a panda water bottle in it as well!) these wee boxes are perfect to keep the papers and basted hexies in.



The pin cushion which I keep in the bag was a present from Love Natalie, it just arrived out of the blue one day just when I needed some cheer, the needle case I made myself at another fab FOQ visit, Sheena made one and I loved it so had a go myself the next year.

 

2 comments: