Sunday 3 October 2021

I am so Monica …

 My chums (very affectionately) call me Monica, you know from Friends? Because I organise things, I just cant help it, been like this since I was a bairn. I like it and when I am stressed getting things in order helps calm and soothe.
So yes things at work (same old same old!) are really stressful. So I organise 😊 at the start of each month I order DMC threads to top up my stash, I have been getting more and more into cross stitch and embroidery this past year so I want to build up a good supply again.
I have been looking through stitch palettes and picking out colours I like from there, but it always annoyed me that I then had to go to my box and check what I did and didn’t have.
No more! 😂😂😂 I was going to put together a spreadsheet of all the colours and mark off what I have, then I found some genius had already done it and made It freely available! Thank you Mr Genius!
So a happy soothing hour was spent marking off what I do and don’t have and then ordering this months stock.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that’s marvellous! I have a list of all the numbers I have and keep it in my handbag - I started when I was embroidering the Summersville squares and would be looking out for shades when out and about. Mainly because a couple of times I came back with a shade I already had…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can never be too organised!

      Delete