Tuesday 6 February 2024

1st of the 8 charm pack quilts!

 So! When I was at FOQ last year I may have splurged on charm packs .... I do love a charm pack! I have 8 patiently waiting for their turn, well 7 now I have used this one! Its the fig tree one on the right in the picture above.

The pattern is splashdown by 'A few scraps' Please be sure to download the ammended  version (its says its version 2) the original had a little cutting error. Its a great pattern though! I was pretty pleased with this layout.
But there was a bit of a slip between the layout and the sewing machine it appears!!! I spotted the errors below so had to do some emergency surgery!
A tense few moments ...
But all was well!
One charm pack down 7 more to go!!! (Im not including gifted ones in this calculation!
this one will go to Project Linus

No comments:

Post a Comment