Friday 29 September 2023

Second glass of wine feeling

I can't stop looking at these pictures 😊 just the best day simply the best
Im so so grateful, so grateful to be still here, to have been able to retire and try all the things.  Im so grateful for chums who encourage and go WTF now Sheila 🤣🤣🤣

I'll never ever stop being grateful for scoobs, Mark who only ever encourages and supports me.
Been thinking a lot about first husband recently, I heard he has been struggling with mental health. That's sad and no matter what our history I don't want him to struggle but I think back to when he would tell me that I would not "survive without him" 🤔🤔🤔hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I seem to have done rather well. I always said I didnt want revenge or anything like that, my best answer to that marriage would be to become successful and happy. Big fat fecking ✔️✔️ for that!

Look at those lovely ladies above, two sisters who came on the course, we kept looking at each other and saying "this is bloody brilliant isnt it!!!!" 
yes it was bloody brilliant 😊 we were trying to sum up our feelings and I said "it's like the second glass of wine feeling but without the alcohol" we all agreed. 
I now have a new favourite thing 😊



2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a wonderful thing to do. And yes, definitely huge ticks to a good and happy life being the perfect response/recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such great physical and mental therapy just the best 😊

      Delete