Tuesday 26 September 2023

Overwhelm

 Oh blogger 🤦‍♀️ you put the pictures in reverse order! This was my morning walk it's the longer walk takes about an hour and a half. The hydrangeas below are where I head back into Bonnybridge, lovely aren't they?

It's all been feeling a bit much recently and I realised that slowly I have just taken on too much. 
September has been a truly rotten month lots of lovely things cancelled I have never had a month like it!
But anyway here we are. I'm pulling back on things, sadly had to stop the volunteering at the job centre which I'm really sad about. But the ergonomics were not good and my shoulder started hurting again. 
I went a whole week without doing any yoga which is really really not good I'm at the stage I need to concentrate on myself. I've done enough now it's time to look after myself. 
So more walks more yoga, and less overwhelm 😊


















2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you’ve done that classic thing of retiring and then filling your days with loads of activities and volunteering and ending up as busy as when you worked and just as exhausted and stressed. I’m glad you realised you were doing too much now rather than much later, well done for deciding to stop some things and make time for others which will support your health xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so easy to do! Plus the joy of getting out a bit more as well, but being sensible is best 😊xx

      Delete