Thursday, 8 October 2026

Woodland felt garland

I got this kit as a present from a lovely chum. I do love a Pretty Fabrics and Trims kit

So beautifully packaged
I started with the sycamore this was a nice straightforward one to start with, you are supposed to make 2 and I did but one went off to a chum
Next up two oak leaves, again one went to a chum
Then 3 rowan leaves they say to only make 2 but there is quite a bit of felt so I easily made 3, one went to my mam. We have 2 rowan trees in our garden which came from cuttings from her trees in her garden. I love them they are so special to me


I left the toadstools till last they are my favourites I got to do loads of colonial knots again another favourite 🤣
Look how pretty it is! I just love it
And this is the rowan leaf at my mams 

No comments:

Post a Comment