Sunday 1 May 2022

Scoobs 50th

 So my Scoobs turned 50 😊 it was an adjustment for him. We all take getting older in our own ways. For me every day is a blessing, there was a time when I didn’t know if I would reach 50, but hey we all react in our own ways.

At first he didn’t want to do anything but then came round to the idea and we went to Oban for the weekend.

Gorgeous weekend, lovely bnb the weather was just fabulous 

We found these wonderful gardens , Ardmaddy gardens tucked away in the back of beyond, so beautiful and tranquil.























Of course being a birthday we had to have cake! So we got take away from the Oban hot chocolate shop, I had a fabulous white hot chocolate.


My Scoobs 😊 my world.


Taking the arthritis meds with a wee glass of wine 😂 










2 comments: