Monday 11 March 2024

Japan day 14 last full day in Kyoto

So you may have noticed we skipped days 12&13 ... that's because I was laid up in bed with a bug 🙄 thankfully not CV. It was an anxious night waiting for pharmacy to open so I could get some tests, I felt unwell during my trip to Enkouji temple and it really came on in the evening I phoned up the kyoto number but it wasn't terribly helpful.  So I opted to self test first. Lovely pharmacist very helpful 

Two negative ones! Phew!
These were both medicinal foods although I hadn't fully read the description of the cheese below 😳 before I bought it 🤣🤣
So day 14 I wanted to see how I felt out and about also the fresh air would be good for me!
This was the shrine I couldn't find last time, it almost eluded me this time too!!! But thanks to Google maps (and OMG how fab was Google maps on this trip!) I found it!
Cute wee shrine. My photos not the best but I was ill 🤣🤣🤣





I almost didn't get my stamps 😱 it wasn't obvious where to go, there were 2 closed doors but signs only in Japanese,  I was so torn I thought I might be closed! Thankfully there was a lovely chap who was waiting for his stamp and he was so kind and helped me out. Told me where to go and what to do, lovely chap called Xavier and LOOOOOOKKKKK I got my skull stamps 😍😍😍😍😍 plus one other seasonal one. 
On the way back I popped in past the Nishiki food market it felt fuller and busier than before, it was nice revisiting it


No comments:

Post a Comment