Sunday 23 October 2022

Sewing with chums!

 Oh this I have so missed I have really really missed having chums round setting up the tables and sewing and chewing the fat. This week it was such a blessing to have not one but two chums round, two days of sewing and laughter, how wonderful.
First up was lovely Sue accompanied by the equally lovely Boo, we made Emmaline bags! I loved it
Awwwwww its been so long since there was a floof in the sewing room! Boo was so well behaved

How fab is my Emmaline bag made in Jocelyn Proust fabric brought back from Australia by the lovely Kim!
Next day was sewing with my chum Tricia, she is a keen sewer but quite new to patchwork so we went over a lot of the basics, she is a quick learner!
this is what retirement is about, fun and spending time with lovely people, just the fair dab!







2 comments:

  1. Boo looks like she’s waiting for her turn at the machine! Love your Emmaline bag, hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about Boo 😊😊 and yea!!!! For pompom waves 😊

      Delete