Tuesday 20 September 2022

Settling into retirement!

 Well I'm entering week 3 of retirement and bedding in. It's been a journey, very very strange to begin with and still is, you don't go from driving 100 miles then do an emergency stop without any whiplash. And there has been whiplash, but thats to be expected. Physical and emotional fall out.

For me it meant revisiting and remembering why i retired,  i did this to protect and repair my physical and mental health to give me the best quality of life in my old age, and at 58 I am getting older. No 2 ways about it.

I didnot do this to revisit old ways of thinking and living, I did this to repair and protect. 

So, while elements of the past may try to sidle in, they do not belong here. Move forward not look backwards.
Nothing is good or bad but thinking makes it so.

















Now I don't need to worry about getting caught in the rain and looking drookit in online meetings!










My Scoobs took me for afternoon tea!

2 comments: