Wednesday 14 April 2021

FAL 2021 Q2!

 and off we go for Q2 of the 2021 FAL, and yes I know I know its not on blogs any more! But I like to have it here too as well as on IG.

No 1 - Blossom Jane, I’m really keen to get cracking on this, I have made good progress but need to make more!


No 4 - yes I know look blogger jumbled up my pictures and I cant be bothered getting them in the right order! So no 4 is a selvage quilt.

No 9 is a liberty he is tile quilt for the Alice Caroline SOS project.

No 5, well when you have super lovely chums who give you fabrics to use for charity quilts it would be roode not to put them on the FAL list! Im still deciding on this one, but a disappearing 9 or 4 patch might be an idea?
no. 6 in the same vein! the lovely Lou from Flip flop fabric shop sent me a jolly bar and a charm pack for charity quilts, so I am happily sewing these together.
No 8 - I have had a pattern for a hexie sewing case for a while and when i get my cataract surgery done i will be able to see to EPP a bit more, and I cant think of better fabric than liberty for that.
no 10 - well there is a smidge of liberty left over from the garden trellis quilt ... yes just a smidge! so it will become another Alice Caroline SOS quilt
No 3, Michael Powell Cross stitch
No 2 - Garden Trellis quilt, all ready to be longarmed!

and thats it, lets see how Q2 goes!

1 comment: