Thursday 31 December 2020

Janet Clare mini charm pack quilt

 I have a great weakness for charm packs, it could be worse though! I love seeing Janet Clare at the festival of quilts she always has stunning booths. She also always has bowls full of her lovely charm packs, just waaaaaaay to tempting!

This charm pack of Freya ad friends has been kicking about the sewing room for years so i decided it was time to go on a finish along list. I have been having great fun meeting up with a chum at Kaleidoscope fabrics which is sort of half way between us both. I bought some lovely child friendly bunny and racoon fabric from there on a recent visit so that was used as borders and backing. Here we have a cute little quilt for Linus.

Poor Scoobs, he looks a bit miserable there doesnt he! 
this was finish no 8 from my finish along Q4 2020 list


No comments:

Post a Comment