Wednesday 30 November 2011

I won a prize!

Ok, so it was a random draw and not actually based on my quilting techniques but I still won a prize! I found out on a really horrible day too so as we say up here "it fair cheered me up"
I am avidly following the fortnightly fat quarter stars quilt along from Konda Luckau at Moose on the porch quilts imagine my delight last thursday when I went to her site and found my block appearing there. It was drawn from the flickr group. Can't wait to see my fat quarters arrive, an extra special christmas present.
Here is the block, both sets of points were meant to be the same but for some reason I cut the outer point fabric too small and had none left to recut, i actually think this version works better though, so a happy mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment