Sunday 14 January 2018

First finish of 2018!

Blimey the link up is not even finished for Q1 and i have my first finish!! This was number 8 on my list and a late addition as i hate odd numbers and wanted another project to make it an even numbered list! I did worry this was going to be really complicated, the instructions took quite a few readings before they set in. The pattern is the triple pouch from the book, “stitched sewing organisers” by Aneela Hoey. I would thouroughly recommend it, great selection of things to make in there. I was aiming to use s mini charm pack of Janet Clare fabric but also needed a charm pack to add into the mix, my fault not the patterns i hasten to add!



 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I've never thought of using mini charm packs for pouches - I think I still have one left after my destash, I'll add it to next quarter's list!

    ReplyDelete