Monday 30 September 2024

September furtle

 So! I was worried I might not have a lot if anything to post this month! But then this arrived, I'd forgotten I'd ordered it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ the autumn subscription box from Innocent bones. I really like it! Nice pattern cute extras (I really like the tote bag) it's a bi monthly subscription,  I now have oodles of cross stitch kits but I might keep this one going!





But look!!! Some Crafting has happened 😊💕 all very controlled and timed 🤭 but I managed to catch up with my emotions tracker, I pick my main emotion for the day and do the stitch in that colour, the greens are happy or calm, purple is pissed off/meh, light orange is excited, dark orange worried/nervous, light blue is tired and darker blue is sad, this is a reminder that although things may be not so good "for now" it will pass and there will be brighter days, September wasnt too bad all in all, lots of tired! But ending with a good chunk of green  😊

2 comments:

  1. That’s a lovely cross stitch kit and I love both the tote and the wee project bag to keep it in. And some sewing progress, which I definitely did not expect to see! That’s a lovely flourish of greens towards the end of the month, I hope they carry on unto October. Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I time how long I'm spending stitching and it seems to work 😊 so pleased 😊

      Delete