Wednesday 17 July 2024

Monthly trees for 2023

I have completed all my Temperature embroideries for 2023, it was the last year I did it in the spiders Web pattern before switching to the little light stitchery fabric and pattern. 
For the previous 2 years of Temperature patterns I paired each month with a corresponding embroidery, when Victoria Sampler brought out these monthly tree patterns for 2023 I thought they were ideal for this. But I also underestimated just how much extra work they would be 🤣 I know how unlike me ...
My very first bout of covid gave me an ideal opportunity to get cracking with them, so here are January to March



And here they all are! All ready to put together in an embroidery book  that will have to wait till I've recovered a bit more and also got some firm interfacing. I really enjoyed making these I thought it would take me a lot longer they seemed so fiddly at first but hey this is one finish I need to thank Covid for!

No comments:

Post a Comment