Thursday 20 July 2017

A weekend with Zen Chic

I am resurrecting this from pictures from Instagram!! I dont know what happened here! This was a weekend with the fabulous Brigette Heitland - Zen Chic. I will say it was not the best organised weekend (totally not her fault, more the local organisers) but they did pull it back at the actual weekend itself which was perfect.

A lot of folks from the Borders Modern Quilt Guild were there, such a lovely welcoming bunch, I got a local hotel thanks to Angela Stockton who sadly passed away recently, I knew Angela on and off through work and quilting, so sad. She was so nice and gave me her hotel room when she couldnt use it.

the weekend started off with a trunk show on the friday evening, Brigitte was so much fun, so warm and friendly. A complete contrast to another very well known designer who came across that year too, who was a total Diva and not a nice diva either ....

Brigitte was the complete opposite, warm friendly, helped out all the weekend, putting out food helping with set up etc, just a total star




We were all making her globe quilt, loved it
this was my version, seeing this again makes me want to do another!


No comments:

Post a Comment