Monday 27 March 2023

Sea parrot designs, penguins and swallows



Ta dah!!! My lovely linus coordinator put out a call for some more Linus quilts. These were on my fettle list anyway so I got cracking. 
The birds and the penguin fabrics are from Sea Parrot designs a lovely lady who designs the birds herself. 
In the penguin quilt above I paired some lovely Sea themed fabrics with the penguins.  I adore these pengies as she calls them 😊
Backing is as ever an ikea duvet cover love this floral design. Very scandi folksy.
Look at that floofy pengie on the right. I would love a coat like that for next winter!


I think that pengie above was me when I was working 🤣 
The quilt below is a mixture of swallows and spring birds, how pretty! The fabric surrounding it was designed by Fiona as well so pretty and fresh.
You buy the birds on a roll, how cute!! Fiona asked me if she could use the pictures in her socials, of course she can!

2 comments:

  1. They’re both beautiful! Hooray for finishes and the fettling of them *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete