Monday 30 November 2020

November Furtle

 Good grief Charlie Brown!! November we are at the end of November .... goodness, where has this year gone, at times the days expanded at times they contracted, it has been a bonkers year and i know for many a very very hard one.

Chez Budsmam November has been very productive!!! Loooooooook at these finishes!!

Oh fark these are upside down! Anyhoo, i made 22, yes count them 22 zippy pouches and filled them with chocolates for the local toy appeal. 









I revisited this beauty! My silk quilt, finished in 2016 but i lost the blog post and the pictures, so the great British quilter IG prompts were a good excuse to revisit it and re photograph it! Poor Scoobs was a bit cold!

Ahhhhh now there will be a blog post about this one, my dancing ribbons quilt is done! Just in time to enter to quilt con .... i wont get in but i had such fun making this one, amazing pattern by Jenny Haynes, pappersaxsten.

Awww another Jenny Haynes pattern! This one is spruced up, Jenny and Lucy Engles has a fun sew along and there was a fun free class that me and my chum Irene managed to sign up too. OK not as great as a real face to face class but it was still great fun.. I put some charms on the branches and a jungly panda on top instead of a fairy! I love it.

Making slow progress with my Blossom Jane but its going in the right direction!


Ahhhh still working on the Isabel shawl, i seem to make good progress then make a mistake and have to rip out a couple of rows , Ill get there ...

The very first Blossom Jane block.

And thats November, I simply cant wait for the December break, this has been a totally s**t year but things like furtling and good chums keep us all going.


4 comments:

  1. What an amazing list of finishes!!! Love the pouches, even upside down. Your quilts are gorgeous!!! Yipee for December with holidays and time off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š sewing has seen me through this year๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
    2. It's a wonderful and fulfilling artistic expression!!! I love sewing, too.

      Delete
  2. Twenty-two pouches? Oh my!! And in one month, too, not spread across the year! The Dear Jane block looks lovely, as do the finishes, but the star of the show is the Silk Quilt! How lovely to see that again! Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* And thanks for furtling xx

    ReplyDelete