Tuesday 18 May 2021

Taynuilt day 2 a day in my own,

 Woot woot! A day all to myself! Now don’t get me wrong, you all know how much Scoobs and I love each other but 16 months in the same house without getting out can make you long for some ‘me’ time! Scoobs wanted to take himself up a hill and that’s fine by me. I get to pootle and putter! In the morning I took a walk down to the pier in Taynuilt, some lovely jaunty fence posts along the way.













I didn’t go up these steps as they seemed to lead to a house but how pretty are they?







This fence post is my favourite 












This is where we are staying, ‘the lookout’ in Taynuilt such a fab place, lovely studio apartment just perfect.

way.


Just down the road from the lookout is a house selling eggs, I can firmly testify that Gilbert’s eggs are lovely!





No comments:

Post a Comment