Sunday 16 May 2021

First holiday of 2021😊😊

 


Crazy crazy times .... we slowly emerge from lockdown number 378, well thats what it feels like! I love my house, I love where I stay but being confined in there for 4 months solid in the darkest depths of winter was a challenge. Plus all my chums live outwith my local authority area so no chance of meeting up with them. But things are looking, up we can travel! So we took the chance to come up to the Lookout in Taynuilt, a lovely Airbnb run by our chum Sally. We came last October and we know it perfect for us.

It’s near Oban a place we know and love. Work has just been 😤 so a chance to relax and switch off is much needed.

Arrived on Saturday the day after Scoobs had his first vaccine! A few side effects but just fatigue but of feeling hot and cold, nothing much though, so relieved he has now had one vaccine. 

First day we took a pootle to St Conans church, how delightful! No one else there apart from the local cat.


He was so friendly, well unless you were a bird .... All great fun. So lovely inside.
































We had a lovely time there and then headed off to Kilchurn Castle. Saw some lovely highland cows there too.
















Then back to Oban and prawn sarnies at the seafood shack and then white hot chocolate on the beach. I am so grateful I am so thankful.







No comments:

Post a Comment