Tuesday, 2 July 2013

A bit partial

It's been a funny old week, I think a holiday is long overdue. On the plus side I get to go to graduations on Friday and see all our lovely students one last time before they go out into the world, a very special,time.
Didi mention that I love craftsy? Well I do, particularly the block of the month they do. Laura Nownes is doing an excellent job this year, I had always hated partial seams and would blush to show you my last attempt at a lone star but after following her instructions I am quite proud of this attempt for the June block.

Craftsy BOM June

What's also been on my new cutting table? This rather charming hexagon block for the Alyssia Lichner block of the month. I won't say EPP is my favourite technique but I'm happy with this.

Pile o fabric Skill builder block 10

And yes I do now have a cutting table no more red tea near fabric ...

No comments:

Post a Comment