Thursday 30 June 2022

June Furtle

 I sit here writing this as yet another dose of cak has hit the work fan, seriously August cannot come soon enough 😂
Anyway where were we? ah yes June! What has been happening in June?
I have been working on this, it’s Quiet play BOM - in the garden. I have finished all my blocks now just figuring out final layout, i think one below will be it, i was using up darker liberty fabrics, this will be one of my Alice Caroline quilt SOS this year.

I have been slowly picking away at my mandalas from Carina Craft Blog, these will go with my temperature embroideries from 2021. This was my last one!
I entered a quilt for the FOQ!
We went away for our first hotel stay in 2 years!!! How amazing and the weather was incredible.

Finally the weather up here is nice enough to sit outside, my garden has been such a sanctuary these past two years, love it.

But mostly THIS!!!!! As of 30th August i will be only stressed about which quilting pattern to do next. And after today it cant come soon enough!





2 comments:

  1. *hands over the damp flannel* I hope you avoided most of the flying work cak? Roll on August! I love those garden blocks, I hope Mini Bud hasn’t noticed all the dark Liberty piles are looking a little slimmer than usual? Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is looking a bit restless so he may have cottoned on!

      Delete