Tuesday 27 July 2021

First visit to the Broch 2021

 ANNNNNND Budsmam has landed, mighty north east wifie has returned to the home land. A combination of lock down then cataract surgery meant this was my first chance to come home this year. Awww but what an affa rare visit it was. I paddled I caught up with my sister and niece, ok it was weird we sat outside but it was still good. This is 2021!




Just how stunning is this beach??



Always be my favourite place on earth.

There was paddling









Still out since Christmas 😂
Ickle budsmam!


I do love piggy
I have a sneaky suspicion this may be my Christmas present ….
Neil Oliver!!!! F**k right off! And i have no authority over remote either …
I took up some teeny hexies to work on, took my sue and boo basket with liberty scraps.
And my love Natalie pin cushion.
Teeny

I also visited St Combes beach, haven’t been there in decades it so lovely too.




No comments:

Post a Comment