Wednesday 8 July 2020

Painted village quilt

No 13 on my 2020 FAL list Q2 I had such a fun time at the Threadhouse retreat and one of my main reasons for signing up to it was because it had the Painted Village pattern by Karen Lewis. I knew immediately when i saw it that i wanted to do it for the 2020 Alice Caroline quilt sos. I have contributed to the quilt sos for 3 years now and its a lovely way to use up my liberty stash, but dont tell mini mini bud!!!! This year they cant go to Europe as normal so they have chosen the Hestia Organisation which supports victims of domestic abuse.

I love playing around with the liberty fabrics!!! These liberty doggies look way to interested in the tress!!!




and finally my lovely Scoobs did what he does best - holds quilts!!! this will go off soon when i have done the other two i have promised.


2 comments: