Wednesday 8 July 2020

open wide pouch in cork

I do love a contrasting bottom :-) I bought a fair bit of cork fabric from the lovely Viv - Purple Stitches at the FOQ last year and at Harrogate as well. I have been meaning to use it in some open wide pouches as a contrasting bottom for a while now.
So this weekend I finally got round to it. I made one for a lovely chum which i cant show as it is a present! But I also made this one for another friend who has been struggling with lockdown, the cork worked beautifully and how pretty is this with one of my favourite Japanese fabrics!

My lovely chum Ruth has made many of these Injabulo pencil cases (but its a lovely little clutch!

I used up some cherished fish fabrics from Helen Steele! those panels are just the right size for this!



Im very happy with the result!

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these pouches! Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! they are both such great patterns, and free! and I love working in Japanese fabrics too :-)

      Delete