Sunday 7 April 2019

Squeezing in a last FAL Q1 finish!

Woo hoo! this was no 3 on my list for Q1 I really didn't think I would get it done but its amazing what a bad spell of weather does for the motivation!


Doesnt Mark do well at the quilt holding :-)

 This started off as a Fat Quarter bundle of the totally amazing Neptune and the Mermaid fabric by Elena Margot for Tokyo milk. I had to buy this not only because it is such an incredible set of prints but tokyo milk makes my favourite perfume "gin and rosewater" i kid you not!
 I had NO idea what to do with these prints ... so i settled on a simple star block with a nice big 8.5 inch center to showcase the prints.
I had such fun on IG, I would post up suggested layouts for the blocks and get opinions on what folks thought.




 I backed it with a strip of Liberty cotton which i got half price - bargain!

This will be for Siblings.

1 comment:

  1. I love the brightness! The Tokyo Milk fabrics are so striking! On behalf of the FAL crew, congrats on the finish and thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete