Sunday, 28 August 2016

Swaps

I have mixed feelings about swaps. Some I have absolutely adored others are a bit .... Meh. I think it's a bit 50/50 s to how well the swap is organised and how your partner communicates. I am always terrified I don't put up enough inspiration, hit like enough, comment enough. Sometimes, for me anyway it can end up being a chore and I'm sure that's not how it's supposed to be. But I think that is more down to my own insecurities. Anyway I'm in one just now, my brief from my partner has been scanty to say the least! I suppose though that gives me more leeway  which I think is the reason behind the scanty info. Anwway the brief is, traditional sampler style, fabric has not got to be too fussy. I started thinking of mini farmers wife.
 
I really really had to raid my stash to find fabrics that weren't fussy! You know me I love pattern!
I really didn't have a clue where I was going with this!
Here we go *phew* 😊 I'm quite pleased with it and hope it fits the brief, I have no idea about my partner she has no social media accounts and didn't put up a mosaic. It will get shipped off in a few weeks, fingers crossed eh?
 

2 comments:

  1. I've never done a swap, not one to be in groups. This however turned out very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I am a natural groupie either! I think I will just stick with the FAL 😊

      Delete