Monday, 22 August 2016

A weekend with Sarah Fielke

Flipping heck this was over a month ago!! In my defence chez budsmam has been immersed in planning for husbands (our Scoobs 😊) trip to Iceland. Right back to the proper quilty stuff!   I blogged a lot about this weekend over at the Edinburgh modern quilt guild blog, so I feel a bit blogged out about it! Still, looking back I can still feel a thrill at seeing this one in the fabric flesh. Dotty Dresden and all time favourite of mine.
Whirlygig! Oh man I am soooo going to make this one!
 
I may have needed to calm down a bit after this ...
 
Just a wee reminder to myself of where I stayed, Pollock halls, not too bad! Would recommend, fab breakfast too!
My wonky letters! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hawaiian applique... Now I don't do applique but when you get the chance to learn from Sarah Fielke well....
It was an amazing weekend, Ab Fab!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment