Tuesday, 12 July 2016

FAL 2016 Q3

Well there were quite a few finishes in Q2 shall we see what we can do in Q 3?? This has to be top of the list, the good old silk quilt, this one is getting done this year no more rolling over!
What next? Right the line star only needs quilting and binding .... hollow laughter ... Only she says!
    After that the sisters 10 BOM I did with the muckhart ladies this year, again only needs quilt and bound .... See above ...  
    I promised to make a knitting needle carrier for a lovely chum from this fabric so that needs doing.
 
 I am not rolling over anything else because if I don't finish the silk quilt this year I think I may get more than a hard stare from Archie the wonder dog 😉  
Ooooppppppsssss can I edit and add this one?? I am due some more bee blocks this month and that will finish off this quilt top, will go to linus, a summery happy one!

4 comments:

  1. I love the colours in your sisters quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love batiks, I got most of these from hancocks of Paducah when I visited America last year

      Delete
  2. I'm sure that if you try your very, very best, but don't finish the silk quilt, Archie will give you a look of gentle disappointment rather than a hard stare. I can't vouch for me, though ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww bless lovely Archie! But it will be done it will! Watch this space!

      Delete